Indoor Air Quality experts will be providing audits and tips for reducing air pollutants in local schools
Princeton, NJ – September 19, 2012 – Dynamic Air Quality Solutions, a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-performance indoor air quality products, is pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to its valued manufacturer's representatives. We are encouraging our reps to get involved with local schools as part of the USGBC Center for Green Schools Green Apple Day of Service.
- Develop a presence with local schools.
- Promote your company and its services to your community.
- Use your expertise as an HVAC industry professional to benefit school-aged children and teachers in your area.
- Use this opportunity to share your company’s involvement with local media.
Reps: All the materials you need are included here. Reach out to one or more schools in your community before September 29, 2012 about Green Apple Day. There are several options for participation, depending on your desired level of involvement. You can:
- Meet with school officials to discuss the importance of IAQ in schools and explain the details of Green Apple Day.
- Offer services as HVAC/IAQ professionals, to conduct walkthrough IAQ inspections.
- Leave an information packet about Green Apple Day and include copies of the Teacher’s classroom checklist.
- Using the US EPA’s IAQ Tools for Schools checklists for Ventilation or Building and Grounds Maintenance, offer to conduct more detailed on-site inspections.
Make the decision this month to be part of the program. Then complete the work before year end. Dynamic Air Quality Solutions will be compiling a list of 2012 Green Apple projects.
For further information, or to sign up, contact Rob Goodfellow at
Green Apple Day Resources:
1. About http://www.mygreenapple.org/
About Green Apple Day (PDF)
2. IAQ Walkthrough
4. Buildings & Grounds Maintenance
5. Classroom Checklist for Teachers
Classroom Checklist for Teachers
6. Additional Resources:
School Guides from the Center for Green Schools
US EPA IAQ Tools for Schools Action Kit (and other checklists)